Storm report map of British Isles
The locations of lightnings from last two hours are displayed on the map. The map is refreshed every 5 minutes.
Marking of time in which a lightning occurred.
Marking in the upper, left-hand corner of the map:
lightnings have been detected
- Refresh automatically every 5 minutes (when window is active)
- Display cities on the map (choose city to see name)
- Display the names of main cities on the map (new)
- Show my position on the map
Coordinate determination works only via an encrypted connection. Enable encryption
Refresh automatically my position (leave unchecked if you change the position manually)
- Display direction and speed of storm cloud movement on the map (km/h) (beta)
- Display groups and intensity of lightings on the map (beta)